Chayakorn D's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Celeste, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I am glad to know my reply was…"

Chayakorn D replied Feb 18 to Question for Energy Healers and lightworkers -- healing to ease the pain but empower the soul and not ego?

6 Feb 18
Reply by Chayakorn D

"Dear Celeste,      Thank you for your sharing and questions. As a Belvaspata practit…"

Chayakorn D replied Feb 15 to Question for Energy Healers and lightworkers -- healing to ease the pain but empower the soul and not ego?

6 Feb 18
Reply by Chayakorn D

"Dear Jana, Please look at this page: https://www.alminediary.com/keepers-of-the-key…"

Chayakorn D replied Aug 22, 2016 to Rune master initionation

2 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Christina Treviño

"Just drop in to post a meditation guided by Almine. It's call the meditation to diss…"

Chayakorn D replied May 7, 2016 to Fragile X

9 May 7, 2016
Reply by Chayakorn D

"Dear Michelle, I would like to invite you to read an article about sigils and symbol…"

Chayakorn D replied May 5, 2016 to Fragile X

9 May 7, 2016
Reply by Chayakorn D

"I believe you are looking for Esklavanet Belvaspata, the Belvaspata that sends ghost…"

Chayakorn D replied May 2, 2016 to Fragile X

9 May 7, 2016
Reply by Chayakorn D

"If you would like to explore powerful sigils from Almine, there is an interesting to…"

Chayakorn D replied May 1, 2016 to Fragile X

9 May 7, 2016
Reply by Chayakorn D

"Dear Michelle, If you don't mind, I would like to suggest you work with these follow…"

Chayakorn D replied May 1, 2016 to Fragile X

9 May 7, 2016
Reply by Chayakorn D

"Dear Janie, I would suggest you send your experience to team@almine.net as the team…"

Chayakorn D replied Apr 27, 2016 to Cause of resistance to Belvaspata

3 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by James

"Dear Da Feng, It is great that you are interested in becoming a Belvaspata practitio…"

Chayakorn D replied Mar 4, 2015 to Belvaspata level one initiation

4 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Da Feng

RSS

Events

Almine Diary

Blog Posts

Looking for direcitves

Posted by Joel Janvier on December 8, 2016 at 6:00pm 3 Comments

Dear light friends,
" Love and finance" are two areas in my life that I need to bring into balance in order to continue my journey. I feel drained lots of energies. I feel nervous and strange in this world.I feel like alone and misunderstood. I cannot describe my real mind state now. If someone can bring me some insights and directives, I will welcome them gratefully.

Joel,

© 2017   Created by Team Almine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service