Almine teaches the "art" of spiritual growth, or evolvement. But before you get started, it is a good idea to have a little roadmap. A sense of where you are going and what you might expect. Human development is something that actually has been tracked. It is known which stages is goes through and what the obstacles you have to overcome to get there.

Roughly speaking the stages of awareness of humankind be characterized as comprising of 3 distinct stages, all with 3 sub-phases. The stages are (1) ego-identification, (2) god-consciousness (enlightenment) and (3) ascended mastery. Going beyond ascended mastery, you are no longer considered to be in the human kingdom (although the case can certainly be made that you cannot be called "human" any longer the moment that you enter enlightenment and exit ego-identification).

Almost all of humanity is located in the first phase of the first stage; firmly rooted in ego-identification. Let's start traveling from that place, beginning with stage 1, that of ego-identification, all the way up to enlightenment (god-consciousness, or the beginning of stage 2). In other posts that are soon to follow we will discuss stages 2 and 3, but for now, we will focus on getting through stage 1.

Please note: these phases are not absolute. Characteristics of one phase can still be found in another. The following is meant to give you a rough overview, so you know what you are getting yourself into :).

Sunglasses and suitcases at the ready, we are going on an adventure!

Stages In The Evolution Of Awareness

In ancient Egypt there were specific temples to guide truth seekers dedicated to the spiritual path through the stages of the evolution of awareness. They were built in a logarithmic spiral, culminating in the place where man might transcend the stages altogether and move into the next level of being, the God-kingdom. This event that lay even beyond ascension took place in the great pyramid of Giza.

The stages of man have never varied. They are part of our human condition and truth seekers today face the same testings and initiations man has always faced.

Ego-identification:

Phase 1. The Initiate (Transformation). In the initiate’s phase, there is an emptying out of old beliefs and ideas. The student becomes aware of the old programming that has shaped his reality. He starts to loosen the grip of social conditioning and becomes aware of his identities he has so relied on. In this phase, the initiate begins to acquaint himself with tools used for discernment and learns which to use for the known and for the unknown. 

The result of these increased insights and new skills is that the mind achieves more order. The more the mind is trained and the more the prison bars of old belief systems dissolve, the more energy becomes available. Everything the initiate has taken for granted is now questioned. The greater the realization that he knows nothing for certain, the greater are his chances of success upon the path to ascension. Spiritual growth accelerates during this phase and old relationships will either start to reject him or he will start to shed them as no longer relevant to his life. 

The testing of this phase comes when fear arises as the old, safe parameters of his world disappear. It is disconcerting to find life’s foundations, like a belief in good and evil, dissolve before one’s eyes. Finding most of what he held onto so tightly to be illusion will either send the initiate scampering fearfully back to his prison cell, or help him take a leap of faith over the edge of the cliff into the unknown.

Phase 2. The Adept (Transmutation). The adept is beginning to become quite proficient at wielding the tools of awareness. He is aware of how limited his knowledge is, and as a result, other realities begin to open.

He starts to see symbolically, no longer taking his world at face value, and becomes literate at reading the signs in his environment. The world becomes his teacher as it speaks to him.

One of the key insights of this phase is the loss of feeling victimized. The adept sees instead how he has co-created each event to help him fulfill his destiny. Challenges become welcome sources of insight, which in turn yield power. There is a greater feeling of stability in this phase as the rewards are more immediate and discernable. 

The power surges that accompany the insights his new-found tools help him extract from challenges can be exhilarating. No longer does he shun these sources of power the way the rest of the world does, but instead welcomes them. The larger the challenges, the greater the rewards, until he can feel himself grow more and more powerful. 

The surges of power he now regularly experiences release physical excretions within the endocrine system, triggering feelings much like the thrill the gambler gets. His testing now comes as he finds himself becoming addicted to the thrill of challenge. To help prevent this pitfall from snaring him and stopping his progression, he must now change his focus to balancing the sub-personalities within. The balancing of the sub-personalities is not only the task of the adept, it is also his salvation. As he works diligently on parenting his inner child and learning about his inner nurturer, for instance, it takes his mind off the pursuit of challenge and helps him take himself less seriously.

Phase 3. The Master (Transfiguration). The master has a formidable task to accomplish. As this is the last phase remaining in identity consciousness (ego-identification), he must gather enough power and energy to make the big leap of entirely disconnecting from ego and enter into God-consciousness.

The training of this phase emphasizes the streamlining of the master’s life. The conservation of energy is essential and must become a part of life. All initial energy is used up by a disorganized left brain. Only the surplus is available to the right brain to access the unknown. At this point the master’s mind must become so organized that energy is freely available to access more and more of the unseen realms. The unseen world, once accessed, can be very seductive. It is valuable as a tool to loosen the iron grip of the rational mind, but it can also become a pitfall in two ways:

• The lure of this vast unseen reality can easily divert the master’s attention from where his real supply of power lies–his everyday challenges and relationships. Instead of building his power supply for the task ahead, he could become more and more aloof and arrogant as his reality takes on vast dimensions beyond those of his fellow man. He could withdraw from everyday life, stifling his spiritual growth even as his abilities increase.
  • When someone becomes aware of the unseen worlds, the unseen worlds also become aware of him. Entities of all types (some call themselves guides) are attracted to the master and offer their skills to assist him. The more the master focuses on them, the more his energy is given to them. The ease with which they can materialize objects or see the future or other people’s lives prevents the master from developing those skills himself. Particularly if the sub-personalities were not ‘hooked up’ in the previous stage, the inner child’s need for recognition will come to lure the master into using his allies to gain recognition and applause from others. At the very moment when the master should be free from identity, a new one (such as master, shaman, saint, etc.) arises and he is unable to proceed to God-consciousness.

As the time approaches for this momentous event that occurs in a moment, the master feels more and more disconnected. He views his life and actions as though from a distance and his perception becomes more objective. Value judgments of what is desirable and what is not fall away.

Continue reading the following stages, beginning with God-consciousness in: Journey to the Heart of God.

Views: 693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, where can I study about the tools of awareness that are mentioned for each phase?

Thanks,

Anat

Dear Sunny Girl,

Welcome aboard.

There are many tools of awareness given by Almine. A good place to start is the book A Journey to the Heart of God. In it, Almine discusses Transformation, Tansfiguration and Transmutation in great detail. Also please check for the meditations posted on Almine youtube for the 12 Pairs of Emotions.

Almine is using the term "Emotions" very lightly. These are actually very subltle energies that we become attuned to when listening to these meditations. We need to follow up with some deep work on ourselves to gain insights. Most of the meditations are a jumping off point for the work we need to do on ourselved.

Also please feel free to have a look under the "Beginners Start Here" section, which is under Forums.

Let us know how you make out sister.

Thank you very much Dhani N!

Dhani N said:

Dear Sunny Girl,

Welcome aboard.

There are many tools of awareness given by Almine. A good place to start is the book A Journey to the Heart of God. In it, Almine discusses Transformation, Tansfiguration and Transmutation in great detail. Also please check for the meditations posted on Almine youtube for the 12 Pairs of Emotions.

Almine is using the term "Emotions" very lightly. These are actually very subltle energies that we become attuned to when listening to these meditations. We need to follow up with some deep work on ourselves to gain insights. Most of the meditations are a jumping off point for the work we need to do on ourselved.

Also please feel free to have a look under the "Beginners Start Here" section, which is under Forums.

Let us know how you make out sister.

THANK YOU NIELS! Thank you for reminding me of this once again dear brother! :)

I guess my question now would be what tools specifically of Almine's can I use to help integrate the sub-personalities???

Alex,

You are already using the Goddess Blend - that is a tool. As far as I can tell, there is not one specific tool for working out the sub-personalities. You have already posed the perfect question for this, so you are on your way.

I did it during a retreat with Almine. So it was pretty much a non-cognitive process for me. But, I had already done a lot of work with the inner child by that time.

So why not start with the inner child Alex. As you know the Goddess Blend restores innocence. So starting from there, why not go into the Haraaknit and ask to be shown your perfectly balanced inner child. Then ask for the perfect balance of each of the other sub-personalities. When they are all balanced, they automatically become integrated. Almine spoke about that during on of our retreats here in Toronto in 2010.

Also Alex, doing the Meditation on the 12 pairs of Emotions will help bring things together nicely for you. You can find it on Diary.

Looky here Alex,

Another tool to dissolve matrices and illusions.

Illusion - Illusion at its root foundation is the imagining of separation – an impossibility that cannot exist within the ocean of the One Life. Illusion has served the purpose of creating incubation chambers formed by matrixes and grids that have provided the opportunity for life to experiment with itself. There are 144 core illusions that began the matrixes from which individuated life, which is in itself an illusion, sprang. For more information on these core 144 illusions, see Science of Immortality online course or the Lemurian Science of Immortality book.  

Almine

Oh great! Thanks Dhani! :) I will definitely continue to use my Goddess blend everyday. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Almine Diary

Blog Posts

Looking for direcitves

Posted by Joel Janvier on December 8, 2016 at 6:00pm 3 Comments

Dear light friends,
" Love and finance" are two areas in my life that I need to bring into balance in order to continue my journey. I feel drained lots of energies. I feel nervous and strange in this world.I feel like alone and misunderstood. I cannot describe my real mind state now. If someone can bring me some insights and directives, I will welcome them gratefully.

Joel,

© 2017   Created by Team Almine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service