Hello All

This is not quite a miracle - more a block to one..?

Here in NZ it's Summer, my trees are in beautiful blossom - Manuka, Mimosa, Magnolia and no Bumble or Honey Bees to be seen, so I felt the call to do the Balancing Bees ceremony.

I've just now found a black bee making a nest in my curtain.  No bees on my section yet, so I am unsure if the ceremony worked. Those who are familiar with the Ceremony know that it mentions the black bees. I'd welcome your thoughts.  I was thinking of giving it another go tonight whilst the moon is full.

Warm Wishes

Views: 394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and now in the Mimosa outside my window

oh wow, what a beautiful tree and shimmery light

I did not know there were black bees... what a beautiful creature!

That tree is breathtaking...

Just extraordinary...wow..

Ginette Van Praag said:

The leaves are like a fern - at night they close together, to open with the morning sun. Thought you might like to see the manuka too :-)

So beautiful, the trees and the black bee...

Dear Ginette, thank you, I very much enjoyed your post and initiative. Hurrah for the solitary black bees! :) Blessings to you in new Zealand.

Kia ora Miriam. Thank you so much for your very kind thoughts. This has been an awesome experience of unfolding inspiration. I'm lost for words :-) 

Miriam Bokhari said:

Dear Ginette, thank you, I very much enjoyed your post and initiative. Hurrah for the solitary black bees! :) Blessings to you in new Zealand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Almine Diary

Blog Posts

Looking for direcitves

Posted by Joel Janvier on December 8, 2016 at 6:00pm 3 Comments

Dear light friends,
" Love and finance" are two areas in my life that I need to bring into balance in order to continue my journey. I feel drained lots of energies. I feel nervous and strange in this world.I feel like alone and misunderstood. I cannot describe my real mind state now. If someone can bring me some insights and directives, I will welcome them gratefully.

Joel,

© 2017   Created by Team Almine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service