Question for Energy Healers and lightworkers -- healing to ease the pain but empower the soul and not ego?

Greetings Almine community...

Are there any energy workers here? Who do long distant healing on others. If so, please message me as I have a question regarding when we should choose to do long distance on a person and when it is 'best not to.' 

My concern is that I feel that I have done long distant healing on certain persons and their Ego was empowered. I was merely trying to heal them of a common flu and cold, but in response they came out domineering. Is there a way to be 'able to tell,' or predict if one should Not do a healing on someone who is currently living from ego and not soul?

Kind Regards,

Celeste

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is there a specific tool or solution Almine provides to 'address this situation'? I appreciate any insight very much. Thank you.
love,
celeste

Belvaspata is perfect for this. It uses frequency and light to facilitate healing. The angels help with this as well. Try it out! It has worked for me on several occasions.

Hi James,

Thank you very much for your reply and insight. I will give Belvaspata a try.
I assume when doing distant healing with the angels facilitating, the ego will not be empowered and rather the soul will shine through. Thank you!

Celeste

Dear Celeste,

Thank you for your sharing and questions. As a Belvaspata practitioner, I would like to share my thoughts with you.

In my perspective, the best time to perform healing session on a person or client, either in person or absentia, is when the practitioner has no agenda for any specific outcomes. Almine taught when you are imposing your will on another, you are using a form of black magic. Similarly, narrowing and limiting specific outcomes do not serve as healing or the restoration of perfection behind appearances. Besides, expecting certain results might bring adverse effects to both recipient and facilitator inadvertently. As many lightworkers know by heart what they pay attention to manifests in their reality, eliminating diseases actually strengthens their presence. In other words, they are not going away easily if you keep them in your mind, so it is important to get rid of any expectation before engaging in healing.

Speaking of ego empowerment, I would like to invite you to look at the cause of ego itself, which is separation from the source of life. The more separation is present in one’s life, the thicker his/her self-boundaries become. After a healing session, it is possible that some clients might act quite strange because they feel unsafe from losing programs they have been holding for ages. Those often appear to be belief systems being tested from the exposition of perfection during the healing session. When the clients feel such discomfort, old coping mechanism such as ego might be one of many choices they would choose to keep the status quo. Healers can help their clients deal with such a situation by showing them how to gain new insights behind appearances. In the book Journey to the Heart of God, Almine gave the 9 steps of recapitulation for us to get insights quickly. This tool can be used before a healing session in order to find the cause of problems and deal with them, helping healing take place gracefully. When an insight is gained, the clients have a tendency to accept truth and let go of the old voluntarily. This is a way of thinning the veil between ego and the Infinite.

With many blessings,

Chayakorn

Hi Chayakorn,

Your words are very wise and have opened my understanding to healing practice. I thank you again and again for your sharing and your help. I am so grateful for this community and to be in the presence of lightworkers who have experience with Almine's teachings and can help us new persons as we begin our journey. I am looking forward to learning more. 

Your message is exactly what I needed at this current moment. 

I will be asking more questions and look forward to your generosity in your answers.

Blessings,

Celeste

Hi Celeste,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I am glad to know my reply was helpful to you. It's my pleasure to assist you on this path of spiritual journey.

May your life be filled with love and joy!

With love, praise and gratitude,

Chayakorn

Celeste said:

Hi Chayakorn,

Your words are very wise and have opened my understanding to healing practice. I thank you again and again for your sharing and your help. I am so grateful for this community and to be in the presence of lightworkers who have experience with Almine's teachings and can help us new persons as we begin our journey. I am looking forward to learning more. 

Your message is exactly what I needed at this current moment. 

I will be asking more questions and look forward to your generosity in your answers.

Blessings,

Celeste

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Almine Diary

Blog Posts

Looking for direcitves

Posted by Joel Janvier on December 8, 2016 at 6:00pm 3 Comments

Dear light friends,
" Love and finance" are two areas in my life that I need to bring into balance in order to continue my journey. I feel drained lots of energies. I feel nervous and strange in this world.I feel like alone and misunderstood. I cannot describe my real mind state now. If someone can bring me some insights and directives, I will welcome them gratefully.

Joel,

© 2017   Created by Team Almine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service