Inspired to discuss the new miracle of cosmic and personal TIMEMAPS! What are you noticing as you study your Timemap and prepare to affirm this journey on February 8? Let's discuss!

Views: 5620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Miriam... I confused myself... with the new email that was sent on May 5th there are three PDF's for the Power Wheels...1-111, 101-200 and 112-200... ?

Beautiful Mantra... :)

You're right, Anna, there are three, I have just had another look. Perhaps some people who ordered their timemaps as soon as they were announced only got the first hundred and those who ordered them later (but still before the cosmic year began, like myself), got 111, as more were received. Just guessing...

Thank you, your Mantra is also beautiful.

Anna said:

Thank you Miriam... I confused myself... with the new email that was sent on May 5th there are three PDF's for the Power Wheels...1-111, 101-200 and 112-200... ?

Beautiful Mantra... :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Almine Diary

Blog Posts

Looking for direcitves

Posted by Joel Janvier on December 8, 2016 at 6:00pm 3 Comments

Dear light friends,
" Love and finance" are two areas in my life that I need to bring into balance in order to continue my journey. I feel drained lots of energies. I feel nervous and strange in this world.I feel like alone and misunderstood. I cannot describe my real mind state now. If someone can bring me some insights and directives, I will welcome them gratefully.

Joel,

© 2017   Created by Team Almine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service