what I am feeling now, just this moment....and need to write it out...somewhere...

it's so tricky...we are not here to save, to be saviors, lest we loose ourselves in the process, Yet, its so hard to see, what we are seeing, and to watch, and not go so passionately into, and try and save, its an impossible, exhausting venture..  So then we as observers, we stand, we watch, discern, and shed within. but in the meantime, feel our hearts break, to see the skin of a child look so sickly, and they are within my reach, and yet, not. it feels like torture. It is torture.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sending heart felt blessings your way Marisa, and lots of love.

Take heart dear one. Sending lots of magenta light your way, for healing and clearing.

Thank you very much Anna and Dhani, I woke today with the most vibrant rainbow greeting outside my front door, new excitement, lightness, and joy in my heart. Refreshed and Feeling even more diligent then ever, on this path of clearing, dissolving, transcending... Onward we go!! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Almine Diary

Blog Posts

Looking for direcitves

Posted by Joel Janvier on December 8, 2016 at 6:00pm 3 Comments

Dear light friends,
" Love and finance" are two areas in my life that I need to bring into balance in order to continue my journey. I feel drained lots of energies. I feel nervous and strange in this world.I feel like alone and misunderstood. I cannot describe my real mind state now. If someone can bring me some insights and directives, I will welcome them gratefully.

Joel,

© 2017   Created by Team Almine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service